Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm Free!

Well, released from my OB's care anyway. I'm 6 weeks postpartum and, according to my doctor at this morning's appointment, back to 'normal'.

'Normal' to me is still 12 pounds away, but I joined Weight Watchers online and my goal is to really be 'normal' by our trip to Mammoth Lakes in July. Four days into The Plan I've had no problem staying within my allotted 'Points' for the day. Being a breastfeeding Mommy helps - I get 10 extra points a day for nursing! That's 70 Caramel Quakes! (Any woman on WW will know exactly what I'm talking about.)

Now that my OB has given me the all clear, tonight I'll be doing the one thing every woman desires after months of waiting...

relaxing in the hot tub!

(What did you think I meant?!?)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Ha! I love it. Yes, a bath...not anything else. (ha)