Monday, January 31, 2005

Oh, I Wanna Dance with Somebody

I can count the number of times I've danced with D on one hand. Our wedding ~ one New Years Eve ~ OK, didn't even need a whole hand. Needless to say, D enjoys making music, not dancing to it.

So I've been ecstatic to have Bitty Man for a dance partner. He can Point Your Fingers and Do the Twist, Hot Potato, and Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car all day long. (Wiggles tunes, for those of you not versed in the Wiggles repertoire.)

Until today.

I turned on the Tivo'd Wiggles so I could take a shower when I heard Captain Feathersword start to sing 'Quack Quack Quack'. I ran into the livingroom so I could dance with my Bitty partner. Christopher started to Quack... until he spied Jeff (the purple Wiggle) playing the keyboards. Bitty Man loudly announced, "PIANO!!!" and began pretending to play along.

Tried as I might, Bitty would not Quack or Cock-a-doodle-do. All he wanted to do was play the keyboards.

Like Father like Son.

No comments: