Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Won!

I'm an Organizing Junkie (one of my favorite blogs even before today), held an online contest and I've won a year's subscription to the new periodical, Organize Magazine!

Could I have won a more perfect prize? Organizing is one of my passions. I almost cried when The Container Store in my town went out of business. One of my favorite possessions is my P-Touch Labeler. And I actually follow the FlyLady system. (Except I had to unsubscribe from her hourly e-mail reminders to banish clutter - they were cluttering my inbox!)

Many, many thanks to Laura at Organizing Junkie for hosting the contest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, our Container Store is still here. ;-) I can help you organize. You know how good I am at that. Heh. Congratulations on your prize. May I borrow it?
Mom

Kristen said...

So cool! congrats. I'm also an addict of the P-Touch Labeler...although I have to admit that Fly Lady makes me a little crazy, so I can't do the email thing. I tried, but I just couldn't take her 8 times a day!

enjoy the magazine!

Sharon said...

Woo-hoo! Good for you. :) Congrats.

meddlingkidd said...

Yeah! Congrats! What a cool prize :)!

Jen
meddlingkidd