Friday, July 20, 2007

Foto Friday


Bittyman attended his first Vacation Bible School this week. Four hours a day of games, art projects, music and chocolate treats (judging by the mess on his mouth when I picked him up each afternoon).

Since this was the very first time Bitty had been involved in an activity away from Mom and Dad (other than his weekly Sunday School class) I had a huge list of projects I intended to accomplish with my Bitty-free time: Painting the kitchen, a deep cleaning/purging in Bitty's room and making tie-blankets for the boys.

But instead I spent the week showering Ittyboy with undivided attention, trying to cherish each newborn moment before it's gone.


In the blink of an eye they will BOTH be attending Vacation Bible School. Then I'll have no excuse for white kitchen walls. But for now I'm proud of those walls. They mean this type-A personality took time to stop and smell the baby.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They're both growing so fast! sheesh!

Sharon said...

Both of your boys are so handsome. :)

meddlingkidd said...

Good for you! I know you enjoyed your solo Itty time :)!

Jen