Monday, February 04, 2008

Tagged by Suzzcq!

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)


This is pretty easy for me since my middle name has a mere three letters:

A - Aunt to 19 nieces and nephews.
N - Native of the Washington DC area.
N - Nocturnal.

(Good thing I have a middle name. My maiden name is 12 letters long!)

The three people I tag are Sharon, Tracy and Kristen.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey,
Thanks for the tag. :) Gosh, I don't think I'll be able to tag more people (at least not 5 "new" that I didn't just do! lol)
I've never done this one before. Off I go!

Btw, WOW! 19 nieces & nephews! And nocturnal-me too! Fun facts.