Monday, April 16, 2007

Itty Eve

Very surreal to think this time tomorrow I'll be holding Itty.

Today I'm going to try to take it easy. Daddy has been cleaning all morning long so I wouldn't be tempted! Grandpa is going to take Bitty to the park so he doesn't go stir-crazy being cooped up in the house while I rest. Tonight we'll all head to Grandma & Grandpas where Bitty will spend the night since I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am. The C-section is scheduled for 7:30am PST, so set your Outlook reminder and send up a quick prayer for a healthy delivery!

Itty pictures to follow when I return home, which should be Thursday or Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Glad you made it to the 17th so you can benefit from the drugs without a lot of wait time! Can't wait for the pictures. Much love & happiness!