Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Top 7 of 2007

Products that were new (or at least new to me) in 2007 that I can not live without in 2008!

1) Boppy. How the heck did I get through Bitty's first year without one of these? Oh, yeah, I remember - with an aching back.
2) McDonald's Vanilla Iced Coffee. Cut my drive-thru-coffee-habit cost in half.
3) Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up. Not that I need to color my hair to cover the gray, but if I did this product would make the pricey salon color last an extra month... or three.
4) Vera Bradley Clip Zip ID in Java Blue. My Buddy, Sally, went to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale in Atlanta and scored me a Villager handbag at 75% off the retail price. I bought the Clip Zip ID to match and it comes in really handy since I have to show a photo ID when picking Bittyman up from preschool.
5) C.O. Bigelo Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine. I have these stashed everywhere - my purse, nightstand and minivan.
6) Simple & Delicious Magazine. Imagine me, the chick who took Shop instead of Home Ec, looking forward to trying out new recipes each month.
7) iPod. The best baby present EVER! Thanks again, Little Bro and SIL Cristie!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thanks for #3! I hadn't heard of that product before and I have a definite need for that. (lots of gray here!)