- Without Bittyman around, Ittyboy will take a 2-hour nap.
- I can accomplish more in 2 Hero-free hours than I can in a Hero-full week.
- PTA fundraising begins on school day 2 and won't end for another 12 years. (Anyone want to buy an Entertainment book?)
- Apparently no child is allowed to walk home from school in the rain, judging by the 800 cars jostling for a parking space during last Monday's storm.
- When it rains, leave the house 30 minutes before the final bell or don't bother driving to pick up Bittyman. Just walk the 1.5 miles 'cause I won't get a parking spot much closer.
- Walking 3 miles round-trip, while pushing a stroller, when it's sunny and 105F, is asking for a migraine.
- Global warming is caused by all the minivans and SUVs idling in front of elementary schools. (My Town & Country included until our daytime high temperatures drop below triple-digits. See above.)
- The cost of a Dunkin' Donuts small vanilla spice iced coffee for Diva Mom and one Munchkin for Ittyboy is $1.36. (Our post drop-off treat. Shhh, don't tell Bitty.)
- The answer to the question, "What did you do in school today?" is a heavy sigh, rolling of the eyes and a mumbled, "Art projects and stuff. What's for snack?" I imagine this will be the standard reply for the next 12 years.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Posted by Vicki aka Diva Mom at 2:55 PM