Friday, May 13, 2005

They say it's your birthday...

Happy Birthday, Bitty Man! I can't believe 'Baby Cheese' is two years old today.

I wish I had the energy to post a tender, heartfelt letter to my sweet angel. But it seems only fitting that this time two years ago I was in pain with your contractions and tonight I'm in pain with what I assume is one whopper of a sinus infection brought on by allergies. So in my Benadryl fog I'll just wish you another year of excellent health and a promise that I am always striving to be the best Mama I can be.

(Yeah, yeah, you can finally open all your PRESENTS too!)

I love you, Bitty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Christopher and a big hug from Grandma I.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to him and Happy "Birth" day to you!

Enjoy the day!