Saw this over on Tracy's blog and I thought I'd tag myself... 'cause it seemed more fun than mopping my floor, which is what I should be doing.
I've got the urge to...
- put aloe vera lotion on my sunburned legs. That's what I get for spending 2 hours poolside today. (Hey, don't hate me 'cause you chose to live in a part of the country where it's still winter.)
- curl up on the couch with my Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered pretzels and watch the new episode of Desperate Housewives. (T-minus 15 minutes and counting!)
- give Dan a big kiss for cleaning out our garage storage closet.
- tackle our office closet which has become the dumping ground for stuff without a home.
- run a 5K before the end of the year.
- go on the women's silent retreat sponsored by my diocese next month.
- blow our tax refund on new tile floors.