I tagged myself for this meme posted by Tom at Science, Religion, and Miscellaneous Babble. 'Cause it looked more fun than putting away 3 loads of laundry which is what I should be doing.
The Questions (and my responses):
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Seriously? 10 years ago? Ittyboy is still nursing at night. Cut me some meme slack.
I vaguely remember being fairly newlywed, living in this same city (but on the other side of town) in an apartment... working as a Princess (don't ask), doing local commercials and spokesmodeling at conventions... heady stuff.
Name 5 things on your to-do list today:
- Buy Bittyman a shirt and tie for his preschool graduation on Friday
- Go to the party store to pick up Transformers birthday items
- Learn 2 psalms for this weekend's masses
- Pick up a few items at Fresh & Easy
- Choir rehearsal at 7:30pm
- Pay off all our debt
- Buy a house with a big backyard for the Heroes
- Make a generous donation to our humble parish so they can fix everything that's broken
- Send the boys to private Catholic school
- Set up college funds for the Heroes and my 19 nieces and nephews
- Send my parents on a world cruise
- Take a really, really, really long vacation.
- I leave the toilet seat down (a bad habit according to Bittyman)
- I steal the covers (a bad habit according to Dan)
- I'm too prideful to seriously list three bad qualities
- Falls Church, Virginia
- Harrisonburg, Virginia (Go, Dukes!)
- Miami, Florida (Home port, m/s Sensation cruise ship)
- Port Canaveral, Florida (Home port, m/s Fantasy cruise ship)
- Long Beach, California (Home port, m/s Holiday cruise ship)
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Singing Doorperson
- Special Events Coordinator
- Miss Crown Royal
(Books... recently... obviously a meme composed by someone without small children.)
- Faith & Family magazine
- Real Simple magazine
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Rachel Ray Express Lane Meals
- Saving Dinner